Friday, July 1, 2011

*Why Blogging*

My husband has asked me several questions about this blog! He doesn't understand why 1) I would want to write about whats going on in our my life and 2) who care's about my grocery shopping adventures & my our garden.  I told him I like to read other peoples blogs about what's going on in their lives~ I see blogging a little bit more personal than Face Book~ There are two ladies who have inspired me to blog.  Both of them blog about their lives and family's and their fun crazy adventures!  Their blogs are also fun!!

take this one for example~ This is my friend Mary's blog~ she is married with 2 children and they are stationed in Korea right now and will be transferring to Germany come October (i think)~ I've been reading her blog since they moved to Korea about 8 months ago.  She just did an awesome "Giveaway Week".  She posted one Korean item a day, and to win that item all you had to do was comment on her daily post!  At the end of the week (which is today) she will draw a name from each daily post and that person will win that item from that day they posted!  Only rule: you could only comment once a day!  So fun and inspiring!!    

Here is another one I've been reading as well.  I've been reading this one for a long time... This is my friend Amy's blog.  I love reading about her adventures from traveling to China to adopt a child to her juggling the hectic day of having 6 children and how sane and selfless she is!! 

Needless to say, my husband is right!  I don't even understand why I want to write about my life and I don't know who would even care to read about my grocery shopping adventures & our garden!  But, what I can hope for, is that, maybe one day our life will be as interesting and adventurous as my friends Mary and Amy! 

**These are not the only blogs I read; but two of the blogs I check out daily and get frustrated that they don't blog more often!  I just enjoy reading their blogs!!

2 comments:

  1. Me too and you are so right Mary and Amy have fun blogs!!! I just think most guys don't get it.

    ReplyDelete