Monday, July 4, 2011

*Cousins*


This was the winner this year!
 There are 9 grandchildren on my side of the family!  Ranging from ages 16 months to 14 years!!  With 8 of them under the age of 8!  Every year for Father's Day we take a picture of all the grand kids and put it on a coffee mug for my dad~ we then take that same picture and blow it up poster size for my mom for her birthday.  I've only been a part of this tradition for 2 years now, but almost every year for the last 8 years, there has been another grand child added to the mix!  Trying to get a picture of 9 children looking at the camera is a HARD thing to do!

This weekend Sylas and I went swimming with his cousins on my side of the family!  There are 9 of them total!!  Here are is Sylas with 3 of his cousins~ Coby age 7, Smith age 4 and MollieAnn age 16 months!

While we were at the pool.... the Chi@k-Fil-A Cow showed up!!  They brought some of their New Spi@cy Chicken Sandwiches to give away.  Sylas didn't want to have anything to do with the Cow~ he would just 'moo' at him when he was about 10 feet away~ once we got closer to him than that, Sylas would scream and turn away!!  Needless to say, getting this picture of us with the cow as difficult!  I am holding his head in the direction of the camera!

1 comment: