Friday, July 8, 2011

*BabySitters*

I had a couple of great baby sitters growing up!!  Patrick and Laurie were awesome!!  They were our babysitters up until I was about in 2nd or 3rd grade, after that we moved out of state.   

Sylas, has two different babysitters right too!  These two ladies are awesome and I hope he enjoys them as much and remembers them like I remember Patrick and Laurie.  Sy's babysitters are Morgan and Robin.  Two wonderful ladies who are at two completely different points in their lives!

picture posted without permission

Robin has been keeping Sylas about 2 days a week since he was about 4 months old ~ She is married with 4 children of her own, 3 girls and a boy.  Her oldest daughter will be a freshman in high school in August and her youngest, who's name is Silas~ will be starting Kindergarten in August.

picture posted without permission


And there's Morgan ~ she has been keeping him 1 day a week during the summer's~ she just graduated from Appalachian State University with a degree in Psychology and Child Development.  I have worked with her for the past 6 years or so; and now I am her boss, but I love her to death and she's just awesome!!

Both these ladies keep him in the middle of the day while I am at work, and he usually naps at their house and bring him back to my place of employment where I get 4 hours of free child care a day!

However, here are a couple of pictures I have received of my child while they were on their watch!  I'm not sure which picture I am more upset by.... my child voluntarily putting himself into a dog crate (so, she say's, i would have taken pictures too) or my child being returned to me in a C@rolina T-Shirt???  When revenge is made, I will share.......

In the meantime, I am taking suggestions for revenge ideas....????




1 comment:

  1. I don't think you need any help in the revenge department... I'm remembering a time when you had all us guards believing we were being fired and brought to court for braking into the pool one night. Poor Brain especially!

    ReplyDelete