Thursday, September 13, 2012

*Ruger .380*

My husband has always enjoyed shooting guns and i have always not been a fan of them! However, now that we live in the Wild Wild West, I have been told I need to learn to shoot a gun! I'm cool with that, but it's something I NEVER thought I'd do!
We went down to Ben Avery Shooting Range the other day for me to start learning how to shoot a Ruger .380.  I was actually surprised about how much fun I had!  I think I impressed Brent and some others down there with how well I shot for my first time!  I think I inherited some traits from my 'war hero' ancestors!  However, even tho I have impressed a few people; I still have LOTS to learn!!  I am pretty excited about this... we'll see how long my excitement lasts about it! :)
This shooting range has some classes for 'women only'!  I'm excited to try and go to a few classes!  They are only offered once or twice a month, so depending on Brent's travel schedule, I hope to be able to get down there a few times. 
My First Ever set of shots~ they are circled because Brent & his dad hit my target some too!

My Second ever set of shots!  ALL MY OWN!!  Pretty darn good from what I hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment