Sunday, September 16, 2012

*NEW BLOG SITE*

HEY!   So, my friend KK, who lives out here in AZ; her hubby is a computer geek~ so, he made me change my blog site to something different.  Well, actually, I think he just wanted something else to do~ it isn't much of anything, just a different site.  But, little does he know he just opened a whole can of worms doing that~ I am fairly stupid when it comes to computers.  Well, not really, but kinda.  When it's technical stuff I am.  Making documents and stuff I can do, on a PC, but the behind the scenes of web-sites and stuff.... that's going to be ALL HIM!!  So, lets just hope this works out for the best, and he doesn't end up hating me...


and if any of you know much about WordPress.... feel free to send me some info... because I have NO clue about it!  and neither does the computer geek who set me up with this!  :)  I am just now learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment