Tuesday, August 14, 2012

*Yes, We Are Crazy*

WOW!!  We are down to about 17 days until we move to Arizona!!  I have packed half of my kitchen, half of my closet/clothes, and half of our office (3rd bedroom)!  I don't feel I can pack anymore since we still have 17 more days!  What if I need something in that 17 days which I have already packed???  AAGGHHH!!  I think my last 5 days here are going to be ab.so.lute.ly CRAZY!  I have to pack my whole house to go to two different places!  Most of our possessions which we will not need for at least 8 weeks will be in a storage unit, and then the items I will/might need for 8 weeks will be going to the RV!  How does one decide what they JUST MIGHT need for a couple months, maybe longer?? 

Brent and I will look at each other every-now-and-then and just say "we are crazy"!!  Needless to say, I think I am more scared than crazy! 

Keep up with this blog, I will be posting more often as we build on this move and our family's adventure on this new chapter of our life!!  Yes, we are crazy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment